Friday 14 March 2014

Primark & Lush Haul!

 
It's been a while since I've posted a haul! That's mostly due to the fact that I've been trying to save as I really want to go on holiday sometime soon, which means I've been avoiding shops like the plague! But I checked my 'lush jar' and I only have half of the Creamy Candy bubble bar left so I was in desperate need of re-stocking some lush goodies. I was also on the look out for a new pair of sunnies and found the perfect ones in Primark (along with a few other things!)
 
 
The thing about me and Primark is that I always see a million things that I love and end up making multiple trips to the changing rooms, but only ever walk out of the store with a few things. Aside from what I have pictured above, I did pick up a black cropped vest top and a lint roller but I thought they were a bit too boring to show. Firstly, we have my new sunnies. *insert heart-eye emoji here* I adore them. They're the sort that have a outline across the top (does that make sense?) and are so similar to a dozen pairs I've seen in River Island and on Boohoo.com within the price range of £8 - £16 so I was so happy when I spotted these for just £2! Paired with jeans and a cardi or a little black dress, these beauties are going to see me through the sunny months! Next we have my two denim picks: a acid wash denim skater skirt and a polka dot jean. Both of these picks were actually on the sale rails, the skater skirt reduced from £8 to £3 and the jeans from £10 to £5. The jeans are actually from the kid's section but I'm short enough that I can squeeze into a size 11 - 12 years!
 
 
Next up, Lush. I don't know what it is about me & Lush, but when I'm having a bad day or I'm feeling particularly lethargic a bubble bath with a Lush product honestly makes me feel better.
 
 
I haven't actually been into a Lush store since they launched their Easter/Mother's Day range and so spent a little while longer than usual sniffing all the new bits and pieces they had in. Eventually I walked out of the store with a big smile on my face, a little less cash and a bag full of goodies. I bought two bubble bars and two bath bombs, one of each being part of their limited edition Easter range. I naturally had to go for the Karma bubble bar (£3.25) - one of my favourite lush scents. It smells exactly like my solid perfume and I can't wait to try it out! The vibrant scent uplifts my spirits quickly, meaning it's perfect after a stressful day. Next we have the Bunny Bubble bubble bar (£3.25) - an adorable bar shaped like a little bunny with a scent of vanilla. This is the only bubble bar that contains little flakes of something - I think they're mini flower petals - but I'll let you guys know once I've used it. As for the bath bombs, these were accidental purchases. The Fluffy Egg (£2.95) shares the same scent as the infamous Snow Fairy shower gel and it was the last one in the store so I had to give it a home! I don't think it does anything special, just turns the water pink, but I'm excited to get my Snow Fairy fix. Lastly I got the Blackberry Bomb bath bomb (£2.95) which has a lovely, gentle scent and is packed with essential oils good for anxiety and stress, which should help me calm down after a difficult day.
 
I hope you guys liked this haul & have a lovely weekend!
 
The Social Stuff: Bloglovin' // Instagram // Twitter
 
xx
 


6 comments:

  1. Looks like such a lovely haul - I'm jealous! Those jeans are especially gorgeous :)xx

    Joannasprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & I know, I couldn't believe my luck when I found them in the sale haha xx

      Delete
  2. I am super jealous of that skirt, it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Cant wait to wear it this summer x

      Delete
  3. The lush stuff always looks so damn good!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete