Tuesday 16 July 2013

Step By Step: Simple Leopard Print Nail Art

Hey everyone, hope you're all well.
I have another nail art post for you today! The only nail arts I've ever really shown on here are my Minions here and here so I thought I'd show you something a little different. I've been experimenting with nail art a lot recently, mostly to fill up my portfolio but also just because I enjoy doing it.

Difficulty: Beginner

As you can see, the design I've chosen for today is a really simple leopard print. All you need for this is a nail varnish of your choice for the background and black nail art pen!

Steps:

Step One: Paint all of your nails the colour(s) of your choice. I chose red as I think that it goes with the design a lot better and makes it stand out.

Step Two: Starting at the right tip of your nail and working in a diagonal towards the bottom left, draw a mix of irregular, squiggly circles and simple dots/blobs. You can be as neat or as messy as you like here, the more irregular the shape the more natural it looks!

Step Three: Fill in the space between the right tip and the bottom left with more squiggly circles.

Step Four: Repeat steps 1 - 3 on the rest of your nails! Simple.

Let me know what you think of this design in the comments below! I think it's the perfect way to incorporate some animal print into your style in such a subtle yet stand-out way!

xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow,this design is so amazing beautiful,love it.*__*
    I like your blog.
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete