Tuesday 9 April 2013

Natural Collection Blush 'Pink Cloud' Review


 Hey dolls;
Back to college this week! Must admit it was a bit depressing to set my alarm for 6:30am for the first time in two weeks, but I honestly am glad to regain some structure to my day. No more joggers + DVD boxset days for another long while! 

Just thought I'd give a quick post about this adorable little pot blush I picked up from my local Boots. I've been eyeing this little beauty for a while, it's bargain price (£1.99) and the need to revamp my make-up routine both coaxing me within it's direction, but I never really got around to it. Until I was stranded waiting for a lift home and happened to be stood within the range of a Boots store.
My shade of choice is 'Pink Cloud', a soft peach toned pink that's definitely not too drastic for my mega-pale complexion. It's actually really pigmented, so a little goes a long way and I don't have to spend ages building up the colour. My only disappointment is the packaging (the disk of powder fell out of the casing straight away), but it's nothing a little superglue wont fix. 


I apologise for the uneven skintone, but I'd just had a facial!

I'm in love!

Have any of you tried any Natural Collection cosmetics? What did you think of them? xo

2 comments:

  1. Oooh that is such a pretty color! Would you like to follow each other (on GFC&bloglovin)? x

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course! I've followed you on bloglovin x

      Delete