Saturday 30 November 2013

The 2013 Christmas Tag!


 
Scrolling through my Bloglovin feed last night I came across Make-Up Savvy's post for 'The 2013 Christmas Tag'. Reading through the questions I thought they were so cute and Christmassy so decided I'd join in!
 
 
 
1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?I
'm in a bit of a split mind about this one - I've grown up with the simple plastic trees that you squish back into the box and stuff into the attic year after year but last year we did have a real Christmas tree and the scent alone was beautiful! I think synthetic trees are easier to decorate though, so I'll have to go with that.
2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
For some strange reason I only go into coffee shops during the summer (mostly to grab an Mocha Iced Frappuchino from Starbucks) but the Primark in Bristol has recently installed a Costa Coffee and my dad and I stopped in there to have a drink during shopping the other day. I had a simple Mocha and it was lovely!
3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
My mum has this kind of obsession with me and my brother and sister not being able to touch the Christmas tree when she's decorating it - I think she thinks we'll destroy it or something. We usually let my sister choose as she's only 6 but this year I've decided on classic red and green with tartan bows!
4.  Giving or receiving?
The one thing I look forward to most on Christmas day is watching everyone else open their presents! Especially my little sister as Christmas is still new and exciting to her (to be honest it still is for me and I'm 18...) so I would say giving!
5.  To mince pie or not to?
Okay so I actually was just told by my mum that mince pies don't actually contain mince meat... is it bad that I didn't know that?  But still no thank you!
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
My step dad cooks the most AMAZING roast dinners ever. We normally have two meats (but I only have turkey), roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, sausages wrapped in bacon, swede, carrots, peas, cabbage, sprouts... and I could honestly eat it all day long.
 
7.  Christmas day fashion?
I normally spend most of the day in my pyjamas but I then chuck on whatever new outfit's I've received as presents. This year, though, my little sister and I have decided that we're going to dress up! This year I'm considering my lace skater dress with a pair of skin-coloured tights and ankle boots. 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love the good old Mariah Carey 'All I Want For Christmas Is You'... I think it's the only one I know all the words to.
9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
Elf! Elf is literally the best Christmas film ever.
10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
 Always before! We open our presents whilst we're eating our breakfast at a ridiculous time in the morning! I don't know anyone who can bear to wait that long...
 
I hope you enjoyed this tag and of course, I tag everyone who reads this! If you do join in, leave me a link, I'd love to read your answers!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment