Sunday 11 May 2014

Dry Skin Heroes


Following my post a few days ago on my new obsession with the M&S Coconut Body Butter, I got to thinking about the other products I rely on to help battle my dry and dehydrated skin. Here is a little compilation of my favourite products to use!
 
Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub Body Scrub - £8.00 - Boots.
 
One of my favourite Soap & Glory products and favourite scents to boot, I nearly had a meltdown when I couldn't find this in Boots last year, only to discover that it had been re-packaged and re-branded as part of their Smoothie Star range. This scrub packed with oats, shea butter, banana and almonds is the perfect thing to tackle dryness. It's not harsh at all and it perfect for sensitive skin(although I recommend skipping the chest area if you are sensitive as the skin is delicate). Using this once a week leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.
 
Lush Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.50 - Lush.
 
A firm favourite of mine and a repurchase, the Lush Butterball Bath Bomb is filled with moisturising cocoa nibs that dissolve into the bath and leave your skin coated in a gorgeous non-oily film that sinks into skin quickly and comfortably. I adore chucking this into the bath when I'm feeling a little too lazy to moisturise afterwards as it does the job for you!
 
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser - £2.85 - Sainsburys.
 
I've had this product for a while now and always reach for it during a last-minute shower. It kind of work like a conditioner for your body - after washing, you apply this much like you would a hair conditioner and then simply rinse off for nourished, moisturised skin. For my full thoughts on this product, click here.
 
M&S Naturals Shea Body Butter - £5 - M&S
 
This is the shea variation of my much beloved Coconut body butter. The thick but light-weight cream is perfect for slathering onto dry patches and flaky bits without being heavy or tacky at all. Despite it's thickness it takes mere moments to sink in and leave you with beautifully soft skin. To read my thoughts on the coconut version, click here.
 
xx
 

1 comment:

  1. the breakfast scrub sounds amazing!

    http://velvet-winter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete