Saturday 10 May 2014

NEW IN: My Muji-Inspired Lipstick Storage

On an impromptu trip to TK Maxx with my dad the other day, I came across the most awesome little surprise: clear acrylic make-up storage. I'm a fan of MUJI but I'm not a fan of their prices, so after quickly rushing over to check out these little beauties I was more than happy when I saw that this 24-space lipstick storage was just £5.99! I've seen a few floating around on eBay, but after reading reviews from others on their poor quality I gave them a miss and invested in this set instead.
 
The perfect width for a variety of products of different shapes and sizes, this unit measures three spaces down and eight across, giving 24 holes in total. The rows raise slightly higher as they go back, giving you a good over-view of all of your lipsticks without having to rummage around.
 
Featured on top of my new Ikea Billy Bookcase alongside a beautiful copy of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and a strawberry and melon candle, I adore my new lipstick storage!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment