Thursday 29 May 2014

NEW BLOG: What Lauren Did Today


 
Hello everyone!
 
This is just a quick post to share my new blog with you all: What Lauren Did Today. It's going to be more of a lifestyle blog, with posts on books, food and writing amongst other things. I decided to take this new direction with my blogging because, as much as I love being a beauty blogger, I feel like there's so much more for me to share than just my current favourite lipstick. Loving skincare and make-up is just a small part of my life and I didn't feel like I was giving my whole self on this blog, so I just decided to take a chance and created the new one. I'm still planning on uploading posts on this blog, but a majority of my time and attention will be switched over to my new one.
 
I'd love it if any of you would be interested in following my new blog as I don't want to lose any of my readers, but I understand if it isn't really your thing.
 
This is the Bloglovin link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12340871 and the general URL: www.whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk.
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment