Thursday 15 May 2014

My Skincare Storage

Hello everyone! And welcome to part two of my little skincare series, the first part showing my updated skincare routine. Here I'm going to show you how I store my skincare bits and pieces, as well as a few other things that share the drawer.
 
As you can see, this little drawer (which is the top drawer of my TV stand by my bed) has been split into four separate sections, each holding different things. The bottom left box is an old sweet box, similar to the one I use for my make up storage, as is the box on the top left which is actually an old take-out box that has been washed several times before using. The top right is an old tin that I received as part of a lip balm gift set (minus the lid) and the bottom right is just the last little gap of drawer that was sectioned off by the other storage pieces.
 
The bottom left box holds most of my skincare bits and pieces: my Boots Simply Sensitive Toner & Cleansing Lotion (which I have a back-up of), the L'Oreal Miccellar Water, an Avon Peel-Off Mask, the Avon Eye Make-Up Removing Lotion and a Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion. The top left box holds a few fake tanners that I never use, mostly the Primark Wash Off Tan but there's a bottle of a Fake Bake tanner in there, too. The top right tin holds a few Lee Stafford hair minis which I adore, as well as a few Primark hand sanitizers, a random pot of glitter and a spare Jelly Belly lip balm. The bottom right section is my favourite section. It holds my Johnson's Day Cream (as well as a back-up), a pack of Primark Sensitive face wipes, my M&S Coconut and Shea Butter body butters and a few small sachets of the Avon Mediterranean Olive Oil face masks which I adore.
 
So there you have it. That's how I store most of my skincare products! Aside from a few other bits such as my Boots moisturiser (which I keep by my bed side) and my Johnson's Exfoliating Wash (which is stashed in my bath room), I hoard everything in here. I find the organisation so handy for when I'm preparing for bed and just think it looks pretty, too. (I'm an organisation freak)
 
xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment