Tuesday 25 June 2013

If I had £50 Tag...


Hey everyone! I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Bea from Beatrice Sapphire (you can see her post here!). I've never done a post like this before, but thought it sounded like fun so thought I'd give it a go :)


Here are the rules:


1. Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
2. The title of the post must be " "If I had £50" TAG " so people know what the post is about.
3. You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
4. Thank who tagged you. It's just polite :-)
5. Tag at least one person.

6. Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.

The shop I decided to choose is Superdrug, because I'd rather show a lot of different things than I would just one or two things from say Miss Selfridge!

1. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted. £19.00 for 30ml.

Personally, I hate the idea of celebrity perfumes but I can't help but love this one! Everytime I'm near a Boots/Superdrug I always go in and smell it. I am going to get the 50ml one, but it's £28.00 so for this post I'm gonna down grade so I can 'buy' more stuff!



2. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Key Lime. £3.99.

Oh my Gosh, guys. This colour is actually amazing. I don't actually own any Barry M Gellys (yet) but this is first on my list!

3. MUA Undress Me Too Palette, £4.00.

Since I don't own a Urban Decay Naked palette I figure this is the next best thing! 


4. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent, £3.99.

5. Barry M Lip Paint in Vicious Violet, £4.49.

I've only tried one other Barry M Lipstick (Palest Lavender) but the shade really didn't suit me so I'm looking for a perfect shade so that Barry M can regain it's honor in my mind. I think this is the shade! It's amazing.

6. Barry M Concealer Brush, £2.99.

With my college kit, I received every kind of brush except a concealer brush. This is high on my 'reality list'!


7. FashionistA Blush in Coral, £2.00


8. MUA Eyeshadow Trio in Innocence, £2.50.

Recently I went to a wedding party and the key colour of my outfit was gold, but I actually don't own any gold eyeshadows! This is also on my 'reality list'.


9. Johnson's Daily Essentials Night Cream, £4.05.

I absolutely adore this night cream! It sorts out my dry skin easily and leaves my skin feeling super soft.


So there's my list! This post might seem kind of long because I posted them individually but never mind :) I tag anyone who reads this! Also if you end up joining in, please comment with the link to your post because I love reading these!

xx

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me babe, such a great selection of products. I'm definitely doing this tag :-). x

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so great to read! I love your picks, particularly the undress me too palette!

    Bea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same to you, that necklace is amazing! x

      Delete
  3. Hi love, I just wanted to let you know I just did the tag here: http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/if-i-had-50.html. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thank you! I'll take a look now x

      Delete