Tuesday 20 August 2013

Back to College Haul!

 
 
Hello everyone!
 
I'm not sure if a lot of people will agree with me on this, but personally I literally can't wait to go back to college! Everything's all exciting and new and starting my next course brings my new timetable (which, believe me, is all over the place this year), a new uniform and, naturally, a new excuse to buy stuff!
 
I'm going to show you guys some of the things I've picked up recently to go back to college with, ranging from stationary to shoes to perfume. I think I'm pretty much sorted for stuff now, but there's a few weeks until I start so I'm bound to 'need' something between now and then!
 
 
Sainsbury's:
 
My boyfriend and I took a walk down Sainsbury's last night with the idea of getting something to eat and I ended up buying loads of notebooks. I think I did mention in my last post that I have a problem with buying pretty stationary and I can honestly confess I didn't go in with the intentions to buy any! (Promise.) Buuut they had a half-price sale on so I physically couldn't resist dumping them into the basket. I well and truly nerded out though, guys, because I bought matching A4 & A5 notebooks and a lever arch folder. Is that super nerdy?! Let me know if any of you guys buy it matching to because my boyfriend found it hilarious. The A4 notebook was £1.99, the A5 notebook £1.99 and the folder £1.74. I also picked up this super amazing Marvel notebook, which was reduced from £6 to £2.99. I just couldn't leave it behind, I just couldn't. I would definitely recommend Sainsbury's for anyone looking for notebooks and folders, because there's so many pretty ones at such good prices!
 
Tesco:
 
Following my nerding out at Sainsbury's, I went to Tesco a few weeks ago with my Mum and (along with some Xbox games, hence the nerdiness) picked up a pack of 10 ball point pens for 59p! Bargain, anyone?! As you can tell there's only a few left in there because I have a thing about using a pen once and then putting it somewhere and forgetting it, but I thought they were worth a mention because they're really good quality, and they're really nice to write with!
 
Boots:
 
I think I mentioned my new Glee perfume in my last post as well, but it smells nice and it was half price so I can justify making such a random purchase! It was down to £5, and the scent is a lovely fruity, lemonade-ish scent that kind of reminds me of Impulse Tease bodyspray. It was a cheap and cheerful fragrance that no one at college has to know the name of :) I also picked up a bottle of Batiste's dry shampoo in the Tropical scent, which smells like coconut! I think it was around £2.99.
 
Primark:
 
I did actually pick up a few more things in Primark other than these shoes and hand sanitizer, but they weren't relevant to this post so I left them out. Let me know if you want me to post the full haul! I got these slipper-ish style pair of shoes in black for £4, simply because I can never have enough pairs of black dolly shoes. Just to let you guys know, I got these in a size 3 even though I'm normally a size 4 as they're a bit on the large-ish side so definitely try them on before you buy! I also picked up this small bottle of strawberry scented hand sanitizer for 60p, it smells amazing!
 
So there you go, guys, my 'back to college' purchases!
 
Let me know what your back to school/college essentials are, and what date you go back! I go back on the 2nd of September :)
 
xx

10 comments:

  1. I always get excited to buy pretty stationary but have never thought of Sainsburys for buying it before. Definitely have to check them out next time i'm there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me either! But they're really good quality for the price and there's so many nice designs! xx

      Delete
  2. I love getting ready for uni, too! Already got some pens and other bits from MUJI and Paperchase to get me motivated, ha! x

    9 out of ten| follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it really is the stationary that makes me want to go haha! but now I don't want to use it cause it's so pretty.. xx

      Delete
  3. Oh really cute your haul. Now I´m following you in GFC I hope your follow em ack.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the folder you bought! Hopefully I can find it in my Sainsburys because I still need one for college :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! & aw I hope so, if not there's some other really nice floral ones! xx

      Delete
  5. That Marvel notebook is so cool, I really want one :)

    ReplyDelete