Friday 2 August 2013

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Varnish

 
 
If there's one thing that's important to me in a nail varnish is its longevity. With the current busy-ness of my lifestyle I have no time in the day to re-apply chipped nail varnish, meaning that I've more than often gone without recently! Cue Rimmel's Lasting Perfection Pro.
 
I scouted these nail varnishes in the Poundshop and feel their shimmery, summery shades and long-lasting formula are the perfect match for my busy lifestyle. There are a few others in the collection that can be found in Poundlands, but the only other one I've seen (and bought) is a dark sparkly blue shade I can't remember the name of (sorry!)
 
 
 
My two shades of choice are 340 Marine Blue and 350 Violet Metal, both iridescent and shimmery. Marine Blue is a gorgeous mid-blue shade that has hints of green when looked at from different angles.  Violet Metal is a purple/pinkish shade with hints of blue/purple when looked at from a different angle.  Both of these polishes applies like a dream and are super pigmented with only one coat.
 
 

 
 
 In this photo Marine Blue is definitely the nicer shade and Violet Metal looks really off-colour but I think it might have just been the lighting. It's much more beautiful in person! My favourite way to wear these shades is Violet Metal on my fingernails and Marine Blue on my toes!
 
xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment