Wednesday 7 August 2013

Boots & Poundshop Haul!

 
Hi everyone, hope you're all well.
 
Today I have a haul for you! I picked up these products today as I've become a massive nail art junkie lately and thought I'd expand my shade-range with a few cheap and cheerful polishes. I stopped off in Poundland first with the intention of getting some storage tubes to store my pasta (completely off subject, I'm sorry) and ended up walking out with three nail varnishes and four bottles of little 'nail seeds'. Then I went into Boots and saw that Miss Sporty was having a '3 for £5' deal on a range of their products which is when I picked up three more gorgeous nail varnishes. I was so tempted to grab one of their Hollywood Lip Glosses as they're included in the deal, but these shades really caught my eye and I couldn't justify spending another fiver!
 
 
Boots:
 
I had originally intended to pick up some Barry M nail varnishes, but when I saw the 3 for £5 offer I couldn't resist! I am a bit dubious about these, mostly because I've always associated Miss Sporty as a 'young' brand (I used their products when I was around 14) so I'm hoping that these nail varnishes will change my opinion on the brand. I picked up two 'quick dry' polishes and a 'long lasting' one, the purple being the long lasting and the yellow and the orange the quick dries. Irritatingly, the bottles don't actually mention the shade names (although they have them on the stand in Boots) so I looked online for you guys and got them! Dedication right there. Sadly, I only managed to find the name of the yellow 'Popcorn' and the orange 'Tangerine'.
 
I'm planning on doing a review on these, so keep an eye out soon!
 
Poundland:
 



 
I picked up three nail varnishes in Poundland. Luckily as I was walking past, the sales assistant was just beginning to restock the make-up shelves so I got my pick of the shades! I got two Bourjois shades the red/pink and the delicious chocolatey brown, but sadly the writing on both of the bottles is in a different language so I couldn't work out the shade names! I also got this Revlon one, and I didn't actually realise it was a scented polish so I had a lovely surprise when I took it out of the packaging! The shade/scent of this is Grapefruit Fizz and I'm so hoping it smells like pink grapefruit. The shade is a gorgeous sparkly, shimmery pale pink with subtle flakes of silver glitter.  
 
 
The last things I picked up were these stunning 'nail beads'. They brand is 'Pink Tease' which I know is a poundland favourite, most of their make-up and nail varnishes are from that brand. These were only a pound each so naturally, I grabbed one of each. I've been pondering for so long about getting the Make Up Academy equivalent, but they were £3 each so it's a good thing I held it off! The colours of the beads are also really similar to those sold by MUA.
 

 
Look out for some nail arts and reviews featuring these products!
 
Hope you're all having a good week!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment