Wednesday 31 July 2013

Review: Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liquid Liner

 
Hey dolls :)
 
I've never been much of a fan of liquid liner, mostly due to my disagreements with the sometimes long-drying formulas and the messy applicators, meaning I've always relied on mascara to make my eyes stand-out. Cue Collection's Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner.
 
I chose to put the heavy task of renewing my faith in liquid liners on this easy to use 'felt tip pen' styled liner. Collection claims it's an 'All day wear felt tip liner for perfectly defined lines. Easy to apply, fast dry formula."
 


Here's a breakdown of my opinions on these claims:
 
All Day Wear: This I can agree with, up to a certain point. I wouldn't go as far as saying it lasts 24 hours, although the testing line I drew on my hand when I bought this at Boots is still on my hand this morning, albeit containing a little less colour. However, this liner is far from waterproof so be careful wearing extravagant lines whilst out in the rain - these two things definitely do not mix.
 
 

 

 
Perfectly Defined Lines: The point of the pen is very precise which is great when drawing straight lines and also when winging out into a flick. Also, despite the thick appearance of the point, it's easy to draw thick or thin lines. Although, as you can tell from the lines I've drawn, the colour isn't the darkest, but you can barely tell when used with mascara.
 

 
 
 
Easy To Apply: Following the opinion from above, the point of this pen is great which makes it very easy to use. Also the 'felt tip pen' style of the bottle makes it very easy to grip onto as it's quite wide which makes it really easy to get your hand steady.
 
 
 
 
 
Fast Drying Formula: Agree, although it's a good and bad thing. The good thing about it is that it literally dries in three seconds flat, meaning you no longer need to risk the blink that will ruin everything! The bad thing about it is that if you make a mistake you can't simply wipe it away.
 
Overall I adore this eyeliner pen, especially for it's £2.99 price!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment