Sunday 7 July 2013

Repurchases #1

 
Hi everyone, hope you're all well.
 
Just a quick post, as the weather in Bristol today is bright and sunny and I intend to soak up any opportunity to add a little colour to my super-pale legs I can get! But I thought I'd quickly show you a couple repurchases I made on my trip into town this morning.
 
 
1. Collection Cover Up Stick in Light Translucent, £1.99, Superdrug
 
I'd been meaning to repurchase this concealer for such a long time, but I waited until the last possible minute to get one. My last one of these lasted me for well over a year and I prefer it to many other concealers I've tried! I use this under my eyes, and I find it's a perfect colour match for me, which is surprising as I always have trouble finding one pale enough. Also the buttery, creamy consistency blends amazingly without settling into lines or flaws.
 
2. Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud, £1.99, Boots.
 
The first one of these I had was only a recent purchase of mine (a few months ago) and you can see the full review including photos of colour finish here but, as I mentioned in the review, the packaging isn't the best and I unthinkingly left it lingering in my bag and the whole pan shattered! As Boots is currently running a 'buy one get one half price' I thought I'd pick up another (full Boots haul coming tomorrow!). The colour pay-off of this cute little blush is amazing, and despite the lack of colour range the product themselves are really good quality.
 
3. MUA Lipstick in Shade 4, £1, Superdrug.
 
I haven't actually ran out of my original lipstick yet, but this is probably one of my most-used and whilst in Superdrug recently I had a spare £1 on me so I grabbed it. Ultra moisturising with a gorgeous, sheer pink colour, this lipstick has been one of my 'current make-up faves' since the original post back in April (post here).
 
That's all I have for today, but I'm planning to upload my full Boots haul tomorrow, along with a few Poundshop purchases thrown in for good measure.
 
Hope it's sunny where you are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment