Sunday 28 July 2013

Bristol Harbour Festival: Purchases


Hi everyone!
 
Just a quick little additional post as I thought it would be easier to show you what I bought separately from the photo diary so things don't get confused!
 
 
 
 
The first thing I bought was this mouth-wateringly delicious scented soap in the smell 'Pink Grapefruit' I can't even tell you guys how nice this smells! I don't even care if it doesn't lather properly (haven't tried yet cause I don't want to waste the smell!) because it's that good. I got this for £1.99.
 
 
 
The next two things are these adorable little Himalayan crystal statues. You can't really tell from this picture but they're the most beautiful pale/mint green shade and are actually quite heavy for how small they are. I got the frog and Luke (the boyf) chose the elephant. Not really sure why we bought these but they're cute so who cares :)
 

 
Next is this pumice soap I mentioned in the photo diary. I got this for £3 and it has the most refreshing mint scent. I bought this for my mum and I regret not buying one for myself as they had so many other delish scents (citrus was another fave) and I can imagine how handy it would come in when doing DIY manicures. Expect a review soon!
 
 
 
The last thing are these two adorable dog cupcakes! I bought one each for my little boys as they were only £1 each and were both handmade! The ones I got are chicken and sausage flavour and both Archie and Thor (named after the hot Marvel character, although my mum doesn't know that...) ate them in one go haha!
 
Other purchases of the day include Glee Season 1 Volume 2 which I'm currently watching with my mum and a few t-shirts for the boyfriend from the men's section in Primark.
 
Did any of you guys go to the Harbour Fest this year?
 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment