Monday 29 July 2013

Review: Lush Think Pink Bath Bomb

 
 When it comes to 'relaxing' bath products, that is to say a product that doesn't really do anything except create an idea of luxuriousness, bubble baths isn't at the top of my list. Mostly because they either bubble too little or too much and the bubbles always manage to get in my hair even when it's clipped out the way so instead of helping me to chill out I just get stressed!

Which is why I decided to try one of Lush's famous bath bombs and I must say I'm glad I did. After discussing my requirements with a very helpful sales assistant (the ones in town in Bristol are all hilarious!) I decided upon 'Think Pink', a sweet smelling bath bomb that promises hidden surprises and colour-changing water. It's quite a large one and the gorgeous colour and pretty indented flowers makes it one of the prettiest too!






Once I got home I showed my baby sister (she's five) and immediately ran a bath! Once the bath was filled, we dropped in the bath bomb and watched it dissolve. It took around 2 minutes to dissolve completely and whilst it was dissolving it released the most deliciously sweet scent and lovely fizzing noise into the air.

Once we got into our now pink-coloured water, we found that the bath bomb had released loads of adorable little paper hearts into the bath! My sister and I played a game of how many we could find each, which certainly kept her entertained! The water felt silky on our skin and despite the bright colour, it didn't stain at all (something I was actually a little paranoid about beforehand!)




After around fifteen minutes, though, our noses were used to the smell and it flattened out, although my brother could still smell it from across the hall and after we got out the scent still lingered in the bathroom.

Overall I think this was a cute little surprise for my sister and was definitely a nice change from having a bubble bath - although this is just as relaxing. Next time I'm going to try the Dragon's Egg!

You can buy Lush's bath bombs from your local Lush store or online. Prices range from £1.50 - £4.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment