Sunday 28 July 2013

Bristol Harbour Festival: Photo Diary


Hey everyone!
 
I have a more photo based post for you today, as this weekend was the Harbour Festival in Bristol and my boyfriend and I took a trek down there this morning. The weather was a little windy but the sun pulled through all day and although it was a little cold it was bright and cheerful. I can't even tell you how many stalls showing gorgeous handmade products there were and although I didn't spend that much I did pick up a few things that I'll show you in my next post. Also something that was incredible was the smells of all the different food stands - churros, authentic thai noddles, burritos and whole pig roasts were the post popular stands with people lining up for up to ten minutes for their food! But hanging around and simply looking at everything there is to offer is all part of the fun!
 
Sweeeeets!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The boyfriend and I!
 
 
African Dance show!
 


On this stall (Harmony Bodycare) there were so many gorgeous scented, handmade soaps and body lotions! The lady I spoke to was so lovely so I thought it was worth giving her natural products a mention. I bought my mum a 'Gardeners Soap' in Cinnamon & Mint which is a buttery-feeling soap with added pumice to help with rough skin and ingrained dirt (review soon!).  All of the soap products below are products from her stall which are so beautiful and are all made from scratch with natural ingredients which is perfect, especially for dry and sensitive skins! For more information on her products, her email is: Maureen@harmonybodycare.co.uk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Hilarious sign I found on a soap stall!
 
 
Gorgeous handmade button earrings.
 
 
Me & Luke created our own Slush Puppie. Our flavours were Bubblegum, Lemon & Lime, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry, Cherry and Pineapple. Safe to say I thought it was disgusting but Luke liked it!
 
 
Adorable handmade dog treats!
 
So those are all of the photos I took today, if you were there/have made a photo diary from today on your blog then leave me a link, I'd love to see them!
 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aahh, I know right! I had to stop myself just grabbing them haha! the smell was amazing too x

      Delete