Monday 5 May 2014

NEW LOVE: M&S Naturals Coconut Body Butter


 First things first: I hate moisturiser. I find it tacky, heavy and uncomfortable. I've dabbled in a few different methods of moisturising before (in-shower moisturisers, cocoa butter bath bombs ect) and haven't been able to find anything that I'm 100% happy with. Until now.
 
I got a 50ml pot of the M&S Naturals Coconut Body Butter for Christmas, but cast it aside without a second thought. But my hands, shins and elbows have been so dry lately that desperate times called for desperate measures and I tentatively slathered a layer of this gorgeous cream onto the dry patches and waited with expectations for it to take forever to sink in and to stick to my clothes. It didn't do either of these things. This thick yet light cream takes mere seconds to dissolve into my skin, taking my dry patches with it. Applied twice daily and my flaky bits are looking and feeling so much better. It isn't sticky at all and leaves behind the most delicious, mouth-watering coconut scent.
 
For just £5 for a huge 200ml tub, I'm definitely-nearly converted to moisturiser and am going to be making a mad dash to the nearest M&S when I run out.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment