Monday 5 May 2014

Birthday Gifting: Lush's Dirty Range


In just three days time, it's my boyfriend's birthday! He's turning the ripe old age of 22 and this will be the fourth birthday I've shared with him. Add in four Christmases and this means it will be the eighth load of presents I'm going to be showering him with. Needless to say it's getting more and more difficult each year to find him something unique and special, simply because he is the kind of guy who doesn't want a lot and buys himself what he does want. 
 
But this year, I think I've done pretty good! Aside from what's pictured below, I've bought him the Game Of Thrones Season One on DVD and a cute little travel mug with a Marvel design on it from Primark.
Pictured above is I think all of the Dirty range from Lush: the shower gel, the toothy tabs, the shaving cream and a mini piece of soap. Lush's Dirty range is aimed towards their male customers and the fresh minty scent is refreshing and stimulating. I also picked up the Squeaky Green shampoo bar. I know that some people might think that this isn't something that he'd like, but I know he's going to love it! He already enjoys using the shaving cream (which is conveniently running out), has always been intrigued by my shampoo bar and always picks up the toothy tabs when we're in store. As we're planning on going on holiday sometime in the summer, the shower gel and soap seemed a good idea as he can just chuck them into his suitcase. Altogether this Lush goodie pack came to about £17.50, which I think it completely worth it.
 
What do you guys think of this gift idea?
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment