Sunday 15 September 2013

Cheap Make-Up Storage Solutions #2



Hello everyone!
 
I have posted once before about what I use to storage the majority of my make-up (take-out boxes, anyone? here) but thought I'd give you a little insight into my new 'Blogging' table and the little storage solution I arranged to go with it.
 
This idea will definitely apply to any youtubers/bloggers/make-up obsessers (is that a word?) as, if you're like me, you end up purchasing new products on a regular basis and always remind yourself to try them out but never get around to it. This idea should help you out!
 
I was doing a spot of charity shop shopping the other day when I came across this beautiful tea set. It consisted of two teacups and saucers, a plate, a mini milk jug and a sugar bowl, and all for only £3! The set is made from frosted mint green glass that's covered in gorgeous metallic gold polka dots. I absolutely ADORE it. I've used one of the teacups and saucer sets for my rings, the sugar bowl for stray bobby pins and hair bands and here I'll show you what I've done with the milk jug and the plate.
 
 
 
 
This is how I store all of my 'try-outs' and 'to be reviewed' products. As you can see I have a few things placed here waiting to be used, so as well as showing you my storage idea I've given a little sneak peek into what reviews are coming up on my blog!
 
Personally, I think that having all of the products out on display like this (and conveniently placed right next to my bed) keep it fresh in my mind what products I've been meaning to try and also I just think it looks nice!
 
 
As you can see, tucked slightly behind the plate is the milk jug which I've chucked a few random pens and a pair of scissors in so I don't lose them! Just out of shot to the right are my blogging & college notebooks and my current novel of choice (The Night Circus if any of you were wondering!)
 
Hope you're all well, guys!
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea as I always forget about new products! The tea set looks really pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you! & I know I'm such a nightmare for it, hopefully this will help haha!xx

      Delete
  2. Oh i love the little glass jug, it's so cute! I love storage like this, it's so much more interesting than the plain boring plastic acrylic drawers most people have xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and that's exactly how I feel about it! it goes with my vintage inspired room so much better aswell xx

      Delete