Friday 13 September 2013

Mini Haul! River Island & Superdrug

 
 
Hey dolls!
 
Just a super quick post for today, showing you guys what I bought earlier on my trip into town. I've been so busy lately that all days are a blur, and I didn't realise that today is Friday 13th! I would have stayed home for sure if I would have realised, I'm so superstitious!
 
Anyways, I only bought three things today and none of them was the one thing I actually went into town for (a pair of earrings) but that's just what happens sometimes.
 
First up I bought two sets of midi-rings from River Island. These are so gorgeous and simple, definitely my type of jewellery! I often feel overdressed when I wear rings, but these are so nondescript whilst still being statement that I'm in love with them already. I bought them all in the shade 'gold' as they were the only ones in store but I'm fairly certain they do them in black and silver on the website. Just a note, the ones with the little triangle are REALLY small for their size, so definitely try them on before you buy! And that fact is opposite with the little criss-cross ones, as I had to get an XS instead of a Small!
 
Next I went into Superdrug, planning on just checking out the Sleek counter and walked out with one of the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch. I am in LOVE with this lip balm. It was definitely a 'where have you been all my life?' moment when I first used it earlier. In fact it's so near and dear to my heart that I'm going to grant it it's own post, so keep a look out within the next couple of days.
 
Hope you're all well guys, sorry I haven't been posting too much recently but I have some exciting posts lined up within the next few days that I hope you're going to enjoy.
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oo I will have to have a look for the rings, they are so pretty and I don't actually own any midi rings! Plus for £2 & £3 it can't hurt to try.

    Millie x
    Hidden Beauty♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gorgeous aren't they! I didn't have any before I bought these either, they've got me obsessed! x

      Delete
  2. I just love the idea of midi rings. They're so cute!
    Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award because I love following your blog :) Hope you do the Tag xx

    http://misslaurabora.blogspot.ie/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete