Thursday 2 January 2014

Her Heart Is In Paris


Hello everyone!
 
And goodbye to 'Mega Beauty'! I've decided to mark the fresh start of the new year, I'm going to do some work on my blog and all of the things I wasn't happy with. Firstly, the name. I don't feel that 'Mega Beauty' was a very strong name to begin with and it certainly wasn't one that reflected myself or my posts very well. I've now changed my blog name and URL to 'Her Heart Is In Paris'. I hope you don't mind the name change and I also hope it's not too much of a bother when it comes to finding me. Secondly I've been doing a lot of planning and thinking about the sort of content I want to show on this blog. Over the past few months I've matured a lot and feel like I'm confident enough to be true to myself and I've decided that this is something that my blog should be involved in. I'm not planning any drastic changes as I'm fairly happy with the posts I've put up in the past but I would love to try some new things including make-up tutorials and more nail art posts.
 
Thank you for putting up with this craziness, I'm going through the motions of changing my URL on Bloglovin but that may take a while so please bear with me until I get everything sorted. And also thank you for all of your support since I started this blog, it truly means so much to me!
 
I hope you all had a lovely new year!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment