Sunday 19 January 2014

My Week #3




Photo Captions: warm chocolate fudge cake and vanilla ice cream // my night routine: animal crossing new leaf and the perks of being a wallflower // my recent lush storage and collection post // painted my nails with barry m gelly nail paint in blue grape // OOTD for my brother's birthday meal // fish and chips at said birthday meal!
 
Product of the week: My favourite product this week has to be the Avon Diamond Shimmer Face Pearls. I use these pearls as a highlight on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, forehead, chin and down my nose and it's beautiful. It's a very light shimmer and the colour isn't too dark or too pale for my skin tone and isn't too obvious when worn with a darker foundation, either.
 
Purchases this week: Recent purchases include the Lush Sex Bomb & Think Pink bath bombs (which I included in my lush storage and collection post) as well as a new handbag for college and a cute little leopard print make-up bag, both from Primark. I'd been in desperate need of a new bag as my current one wasn't up to lugging around folders and notebooks for college, and I found a simple black one in Primark for just £12. Also whilst in the bag section I picked up a cute make-up bag for just £3!
 
Watched this week: I actually went to the cinema three times this week! Once with my boyfriend, one with my dad and once with my little sister. With my boyfriend, I watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug in 3D. It was actually a brilliant film, much better than the first Hobbit which I felt was rather long and boring. Orlando Bloom also made an appearance in this one, which I was very happy about. (He's a very hot elf, fyi). With my Dad, I re-watched Catching Fire. I know, I know. But I just couldn't resist. It was just as perfect the second time around and my dad actually really enjoyed it. Finally, I took my little sister to watch the new Disney Princess film, Frozen. It was such an adorable film and although there is an awful lot of singing involved, the new Princess and Queen are both amazing. The main plot of the film is that 'only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart', but the incredible thing is that the act of true love in this instance was sisters love, not romantic love. I thought this was a brilliant move on Disney's part - about time they showed younger girls that life isn't all about love and finding a man!
 
Highlight of the week: This week at college was actually a very good one! I finished my final assignment and got four pre-observations done, two on clients. I also managed to get my client to re-book in for a treatment and she's requested me as her therapist! Very excited about that!
 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment