Wednesday 19 February 2014

NEW IN: Dream Guide & Aroma Sleep Aids



Stress and sleep don't often go hand-in-hand in my life. If I'm feeling particularly nervous about something (an upcoming exam, meeting new people, ect) then I'll often find myself experiencing some pretty crazy dreams and a disjointed sleep pattern. In order to battle this pressing issue, I picked up a few aromatherapy sleep aids from Avon. I'm the sort of person who doesn't believe in medication of any kind and so I'd prefer to tackle my issues with a few home remedies rather than have to pop a pill and whilst flicking through the brochure a few weeks ago I came across these two items: the Pillow Mist and the Balm. Laced with the soothing scents of chamomile and lavender (both known relaxants), I'm keeping my fingers crossed with these two products. Paired with a calming bubble bath and a comfy pair of PJ's, hopefully the two will help with my insistent lack of sleep. The Pillow Mist retails for £4.50 and the Balm for £3, but they're regularly on sale so keep your eye out. Also, due to the crazy dreams, I picked up this A - Z Of Dreaming book in Asda. I know these things are sometimes a hoax - and after reading through some of the explanations, they're completely random - but I have had quite a few dreams that, once looked up in the guide, have made more sense to me. This book also features a 'Dream Diary' section at the back with pre-questioned columns to fill out to help you decipher your dreams.This was £3.

Do any of you guys suffer with sleepless nights? What are your favourite remedies?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooo i may get this aswell as drinking my camomile and honey tea before bed - it really helps!
    You may want to give it a try :)
    I have also nominated you for a liebster award :D http://talkingtransplants.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-3.html

    Kate xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, might have to try that! I think I might have some lying around somewhere as my mum likes drinking flavoured teas :) thank you! xx

      Delete