Sunday 16 February 2014

My Week #5


Photo Captions: Primark & Lush Haul // Pink bath using Lush's Candy Mountain Bubble Bar // My Valentines gift // Healthy Breakfast! Fruit Salad & Cranberry Juice // OOTD // Starbucks Vanilla Frappuchino

Product of the week: The product I've been really loving this week is the Lush Karma Solid Perfume. It's such a zingy, citrus scent that clings to my skin literally all day and puts me in such a good mood.
 
Purchases this week: Recent purchases can be seen in the above photo! I went to Primark with my boyfriend and picked up some fitness gear plus a pair of leather leggings and a pair of fur lined socks. From Lush I bought the Butterball bath bomb and the Karma solid perfume and The Fault In Our Stars arrived in the post that day so I included that as well.
 
Watched this week: If you follow me on twitter you will know that I have been so desperate to watch Lord Of The Rings but I can't find any of my DVDs so I'm on a massive downer about it. I haven't actually been to the cinema for a while as I've been so busy at college that by the time I leave I'm just too tired. I've mostly been reading this week, compared to watching movies and am currently reading (to satisfy my LOTR cravings) The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkein.
 
Highlight of the week: I had a lovely client on Monday for a full body massage, which also got me signed off completely for my massage unit in college. I also picked up two other Distinctions (the highest grade) in my Promoting and Client Care assessments. Yay!
 
 
The Social Stuff: Bloglovin' // Twitter: @laaurenpiper // Instagram // Pinterest
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment