Wednesday 19 February 2014

Review: Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make Up Remover



For some reason, the one skincare product I have a love-hate relationship with is eye make-up remover. I've trialled many but they're just never up to scratch - they're always too oily, too drying, too sticky. And sadly, this is no exception. I'd had high hopes for my first Simple skincare product - they're well known for their suitability for sensitive skins and their natural-inspired ingredients list. And that part of this product is perfect - it doesn't irritate or sting my eyes and the fragrance-free, vitamin-enriched liquid doesn't dry out my skin at all. This is also a non-oil formula so it doesn't leave me greasy and is even good for use on waterproof make-up. However, it's the consistency that lets it down. I just find it far too sticky whilst in use and afterwards. My lashes become stuck together and my skin tacky to touch. It has a very smooth and very liquid consistency and yet it just doesn't glide over the skin very well. It does it's job as an eye make-up remover and it's bargain price is good but it just doesn't cut it as my product of choice when going through my skincare routine. This product retails for £3.25 from Boots for a 125ml bottle or if you opt for the tester size like I did it's priced at around £1.50.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment