Friday 8 November 2013

Five Gifts Under £5: River Island

 
 
Hello everyone!
 
I don't know what it is, but as soon as Halloween and Bonfire Night are out of the way all I can focus on is Christmas! I've started my Christmas shopping already and I'm really excited about all the things I've got so far - every year I'm always more excited for everyone else to open their presents than I am to open my own! So I thought I'd share with you guys my top five picks under £5 from a range of different stores. You can use this guide as inspiration for your sister/mum/best friend or you can even use it to give hints to your parents for what you want to receive yourself!
 
I'm also going to show you guys what I've been buying for my family and friends this year - none of them read my blog (most of them don't even know I have one!) so don't worry about blowing surprises! I have a few things tucked away for my baby sister, my dad, my boyfriend and my best friend so keep a look out for that post!
 
I thought I'd start this 'Five under £5' series with one of my favourite stores: River Island. To be quite honest with you, I'm not a massive fan of their clothing but their jewellery and bags are drool-worthy. My finds below are available from most River Island stores and can definitely be found online and all of them come in a variety of shades and sizes, so you'll be able to alter each one for a certain person!
 
1. Gold Tone Triangular Midi-Ring Twin Pack - £2.00
2. Bright Pink Zip Around Mini Purse - £5.00
3. Cream Fair Isle Mini Hand Warmer - £5.00
4. Cream Faux Pearl Stud Earrings - £2.00
5. Black Frill Cable Knit Ankle Socks - £4.00
 
 
My personal favourites from these picks are the bright pink purse and the cable knits socks - perfect stocking fillers. I can definitely picture myself bundled in an all-black outfit clutching that bright purse! The mini fair-isle hand warmer is a must for winter days - just tuck it into your pockets to keep hands warm when walking around town/to school. Finally the two bargain jewellery picks - I actually own the midi rings and can tell you they're lovely and a perfect fit. As for the pearl studs, well, every girl needs a pair of pearl earrings!
 
xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment