Sunday 8 December 2013

My Week #1

 
 
My very first 'week in photos' post! I love reading these sorts of posts (I'm not ashamed to admit my persistent nosiness) and thought I'd start doing them myself.
 
Product Of The Week: This would have to go to my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub paired with my Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate - the weather is getting crazy cold in England right now and my lips are not liking it! This dream duo buffs away dry bits and injects a load of much needed moisture into my pout.
 
New To The Routine: I did a blog post reviewing this: the Johnson's Daily Essentials Day Cream. Elaborating on the point above, my skin has been suffering in this bitter weather but it's been loving this moisturiser since I started using it a few days ago and I've definitely noticed a difference. I also repurchased my Simply Sensitive Cleansing Lotion this week as my other bottle was running dangerously low.
 
Watched This Week: On Tuesday night my dad and I had a little Father-Daughter evening and went to watch Carrie in the cinema. My dad is a huge fan of Stephen King books and I'd seen the trailer and thought it looked pretty good. I hate to say we were kind of disappointed: I'm not sure what this says about my sense of humour but the action was so over the top that we couldn't help but laugh at it! On a happier note, my boyfriend and I went to watch our first professional rugby match together last Sunday (we were supporting our home town's team: Bristol) and it was amazing! It was such a buzz sitting in the stands with the chanting crowds and even though it was freezing cold it was completely worth it!
 
Added To The Wishlist: I haven't been left wishing for much this week as my family have been quizzing me left, right and centre about what last minute gifts I'd like this year but the one thing that remains is the Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I know it's either love or hate with Snow Fairy but super sweet scents are definitely my thing! Alternatively I'm still wishing for the pair of suede ankle boots I've been after in Primark but they've completely ran out of my size!
 
Photo Captions:
 
Coal fire in my living room! Up until recently we'd just been burning wood but now we've upgraded to coal and it's so beautiful! // Carrie movie poster // Candymania dessert my boyfriend and I shared at a restaurant (8 scoops of ice cream, cookies, m&ms, malteasers, whipped cream and 2 twix bars... yum!) // My new Johnson's Day Cream // Close up shot of my dad's Christmas tree that I decorated earlier!

I hope you all had a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment