Sunday 22 December 2013

My Week #2 (Updates)




 
Well it's definitely been a quiet two weeks here on Mega Beauty!
 
As it happens, I spent the past fortnight in bed, wrapped up in my quilt and several items of wooly clothing, guzzling lemonade and watching the Harry Potter series on DVD more times than I can count. In other words, I caught the flu. It was so bad I had to take a week and a half off of college and had to spend my days with the light off because it hurt my eyes, which also meant I couldn't use a phone or my laptop to write/plan/edit blog posts! So I'm really sorry about that, but things should be getting themselves back to normal over the next few days.
 
Or at least they would, if it wasn't Christmas! We are currently down to the last 3 days of pre-Christmas excitement until the day itself is upon us. I'm planning on spending mine with my mum, brother and sister (with small intervals of my dad and my boyfriend) before traipsing to my dad's house the day after for another Christmas dinner and boxing day sales.
 
I've not experienced anything close to snow as of yet, but as I speak hailstones are attacking my window and the sky is very very dark for three o'clock in the afternoon so here's hoping!
 
In other, beauty-related news I have a few illness-inspired blog posts coming up over the next few weeks that should hopefully aid those who also fell to flu during this winter and also a few more room-spiration posts, too.
 
Sorry about the very short post but as I type this my head is beginning to pound again so I'll leave it here for today.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful, wonderful Christmas! And remember, eating those last few roast potatoes doesn't count if no one catches you! :)
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment