Saturday 26 April 2014

SPRING SHADES: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Polishes


 
Another day, another nail varnish shade. The fact that I'm not allowed to wear nail polish at college has forced me to develop the habit of changing up my nail shades after a day or two. And aside from one polish that will be featured in my up-coming April Favourites, these three have been amongst my most reached for.
 
Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Polishes are a fresh take on regular nail varnish - extra shine, extra pigmentation, extra beautiful shades. Seriously, the shade range for this line: delicious. I have several of the pinker shades on my lust list, but these three are the ones I currently own 'Blueberry' (the lightest blue), 'Blue Grape' (the darker blue) and 'Prickly Pear' (the lilac). They give gorgeous colour and shine within two coats and last really well paired with or without a top coat.
 
Blue Grape is definitely my favourite, paired with an all black outfit and red lips, although Prickly Pear has started to grow on me on sunnier days. And how adorable is that shade name? Cute.
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment