Wednesday 30 April 2014

In A Dream World...


1. I would have gorgeous lilac hair that doesn't require re-dying every few weeks and wouldn't dissolve my fine hair.
 
2. I would have a lip ring. Not really to everyone's taste, I know, but I think they're so pretty. I just now have to pluck up the courage to get it done.
 
3. I would have a book-related tattoo. I don't have any tattoos, but most on my wishlist involve a favourite book.
 
4. I would be tall enough to wear a maxi-dress without drowning in fabric (or shopping in the kid's section for a length-appropriate skirt).
 
5. This beautiful dip-dye knit would be in my wardrobe.
 
6. This adorable little puppy would be mine. Look at those eyes.
 
7. I would be a professional writer.
 
8. Cassandra Clare would be my BFF and offer her word-ly wisdom when it comes to writing.
 
9. This book-nook would be an integral part of my bedroom.
 
10. Sun + picnic blanket + no wind + books = how I would spend all of my time. (In between looking at my hair/tattoo/lip ring/puppy)
 
11. This would be my back garden.
 
12. This beautiful fictional universe would be real. (And this is how everyone would spend Christmas)
 
What makes up your dream world?
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment