Friday 25 October 2013

Lush, Superdrug and Claires Haul!


Hello everyone!
 
It's been quite a while since I did a haul so I thought I'd show you what I picked up earlier in town. It's a mix of things I bought for myself and things I'm going to put away for people for Christmas.
 
 
 
 
Since its the place I spent the most time and money, I'll start with Lush. Out of the four things I bought, three of them are from their Limited Edition Christmas or Halloween range! I tried the Lord of Misrule bath bomb which I reviewed: here and was really impressed so I picked up another bath bomb from the Halloween range which is called Soot Ball, £2.50. It's this adorable black dusty ball that has big eyes and quite a musky scent. I'd definitely say this is more of a masculine scent, although the glitter that erupts into your bath makes it rather feminine as well! I haven't tried this yet but expect a review soon! The next thing I got was this beautiful, amazingly-scented, slightly sparkly Candy Mountain Bubble Bar, £2.65. This smells AMAZING, just like the Snow Fairy Showergel or the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I've never tried one of their bubble bars before but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Again, expect a review! The last two things are going to be stashed away for Christmas for my dad and my sister. The Dirty Shaving Cream, £5.25, for my dad (which I've also reviewed here as my boyfriend loves it) and the Gold Limited Edition FUN, £5.00, for my baby sister. It smells just like their 'Honey I Washed The Kids' soap, which kind of reminds me of the Honey Nut Loop cereal!
 
Next I stopped off in Superdrug and picked up three of the new MUA Matte Effect Lipsticks. I have very high hopes for these are I love matte lipsticks but the formulas are always really drying so I'm looking forward to testing these. The packaging is the same as the normal MUA Lipsticks but in white and they actually have shade names now! I picked up 'Pouty Pink', 'Scarlet Siren' and 'Wild Berry' as Superdrug are currently offering a '3 for 2', which means I got all three for just £2!
 
 
 
Lastly I went into Claire's Accessories, somewhere I've not visited since I was a teenager, and grabbed one of their fake lip/nose rings. I'm seriously considering getting my lip pierced so I can wear a ring but thought I'd better pace myself and just see what it looks like before making any drastic choices! I got a silver one which was £3.50 but they also do it in black. I have to admit it's quite uncomfortable and my lip has gone a little numb but I'm willing to suffer for how nice it looks!
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment