Tuesday 8 October 2013

Review: Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser


I'm going to admit something to you guys, which some beauty-fiends may find offensive.
 
I never body moisturise. Like, ever. I don't know if it's maybe just my skin, but it always feels clogged and thick when stroked with even the lighest touch of moisturiser. I think it's something I got from my mum - she hates moisturising, too - and also because I've never really moisurised before my skin doesn't really know any different!

 
 
So when I saw Nivea's In-Shower Moisuriser, I jumped at the chance to try something new. This is basically like your regular moisturiser but it works kind of like a hair conditioner - it's activated by water. So once you've washed your body you apply a layer of the In-Shower moisturiser, I personally leave it to work it's magic for a few minutes and then rinse it off. It really is that simple.

 The end result is gorgeously silky skin that's not heavy at all! It's totally a 'lazy-girl in winter' moisturiser - you can just jump out the shower, dry yourself off and pull on your warmest pajamas! It's the perfect thing for the colder months, as there's no hanging around needed. The softness doesn't last too long, but will definitely carry you until your next shower and although it carries a pleasant, light scent that kind of reminds me of sun cream, it's not overpowering. I'm so impressed by this, as it's fully converted me to not ignore my poor dry limps! 

            My only annoyance about this is how much you need to cover your whole body - it wasn't a crazy amount but you do feel the need to apply more and more as it's so readily absorbed. I'm going to stick to using this on just my arms and legs so I don't run out too soon!
 
Overall I'm really enjoying using this product! It's available pretty much anywhere, I've seen it in Boots, Superdrug Co-Op, Sainsburys and Tesco but the prices range as sometimes it's on sale and in other places it's obviously full price. I got mine for £2.66 in Sainsbury's, but I think full price it's around £3.50.
 
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment